Monday, November 12, 2007

Of Life, or something like it




I love this life. No, Seriously!

Why do people always make comments like "Wow, you must have your hands full!", or "Better you than me!". My all time favorite comment came from my mother a few weeks ago at Target. Both kids were fussy and/or crying and she looked at me and said "Yeah Amanda, why don't you just have more kids?" Kids cry. I wasn't unnerved. What warranted that comment? Just because my children are 20 months apart doesn't mean it is an impossible situation! I wouldn't trade it for anything.

When my oldest daughter runs up and gives our baby girl a sloppy toddler kiss, It makes me smile from the inside out. I can't wait to have more children, God willing. Just between you and me, I already miss the feeling of a little life growing inside of me. It is God's WILL for us to have more children. I just feel it in my heart. I, in NO way, feel like our family is complete as it stands right now.

Anyways, I hope this will become a place I can ramble and complain and rejoice all in the same post.

I'll leave you with some sisterly love, and one of her royal cuteness, just for good measure!


No comments: