Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Of Quesadillas and Pirates and Non Napping Babies

Ugh. I feel sick. I made Brooklyn and I a cheese Quesadilla for lunch. I think I used too much cheese. *Insert green about to puke smiley here*

Brooklyn LOVES this Backyardigans Pirate Treasure episode. I'll admit it, it's got some pretty catchy songs. ARRRR! We bought her the singing "Uniqua" Pirate Doll that goes along with this episode. It's pretty much how I know she's up in them morning. I hear that thing singing in my room, with a fan on through her closed door. It's LOUD. Apparently "You can't be a pirate if you're sitting in your seat" Why is that? Pirates don't sit?

Anyways... things are going well with Abby. She's getting chunky and apparently going through her 3 month growth spurt. The kid is eating like it's going out of style. Even at this very second, she is making those " Excuse mwah, I'd like to partake in some boob now" noises. BRB.

Ok, maybe she'll be contented just sitting on my lap. *waits for screaming and thrashing* So far so good.

HA! This show is funny. It definitely has some adult humor in it. Here's an excerpt.
"What do you do with a scurvy pirate? Raid their ship and then hotwire it!" How do you explain what hotwiring a ship is to your kid? Seriously.

Well, tomorrow is Turkey Day. Also known as "Try to compromise and make everyone happy by not having any say in what time dinner is" Day. My Mom isn't cooking a Thanksgiving dinner this year because my Dear Sister isn't going to be spending it with our family. She's coming for dessert, so dessert is all Mom is doing. I'm fine with that I guess. I mean, Christmas is going to be a big deal this year with lots of out of town family coming in. So, we shall eat Thanksgiving dinner with my husband's parents. This could get interesting.

On another note, Abby can now fit into Medium Fuzzi Bunz :( She's getting so big!

I'll leave you with some pictures of the girls from this morning's diaper change, and a few of Abby chilling in our new ring sling.

Ciao!







No comments: